- E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
- Candidate can upload his photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are in .jpg format and less than 50 KB in size.
- The Applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- The applicant whose DOB falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible for HITSEEE.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- B. Arch:
(a) A pass in 10+2 ot its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 60% with English and Mathematics as subject of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any stream) recognized by Central/ State Government with 70% aggregate marks.
(b) A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture.
- Applicant who are waiting for Higher Secondary/+2 Examination results are eligible for the HITSEEE.
- Application fee is Rs. 925.00 + Bank Charges for HITSEEE 2016
- The Online application form involves the following process: Registration and then Login to fill up the Personal details, Uploading of photograph, Selection of test centres , online payment of registration fee.
- Print Provisional Registration Slip and carefully retain it for future reference. You are not required to courier it or email it.
- Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to / or of any other person.
- Online Form Help line Number:- 080-32567985